Do you love icecream? I know I do, but a lot of icecream is not really good for you. So I have the perfect solution! This icecream is made within 10 minutes and it is healthy! On the internet, people also call it nicecream, smoothiebowl or softserve. I am a big fan, so this will not be the last recipe for a nice bowl of healthy icecream. There are tons of different combinations you can make with different flavours and toppings. I made this recipe with a tropical fruit mix and I think it worked out very well. It tasted delicious!
What do you need?
- One bag of frozen tropical fruit mix (I just bought a bag from a supermarket nearby)
- A banana
- Lemon (optional)
This icecream needs a little bit of preparation, the banana needs to be frozen. The easiest way is to just freeze a couple of bananas, so you can always make some icecream. Or just put the bananas in the freezer one night before.
- Cut a banana in slices of 1cm and put them in a plastic bag
- Put them in the freezer, until frozen
Preparing the icecream
- Take the bananas and tropical fruit from the freezer
- Put the fruit into a blender and mix it until it has a smoothie-like texture (not too long ofcourse, or it will really be smoothie)
- Squeeze some lemon juice over it
Please check if your blender can handle the hard ice before you do it. Otherwise, take the fruit out of the freezer and let it melt a little bit so it is softer.