Do you want to have something else for breakfast then your usual? Make these breakfast muffins! They are full of fibers, so they will make you feel satisfied for longer. Eat them with some fresh fruit. For this recipe I forgot to buy muffins molds at the supermarket, but I found a great solution for it. Read more about it here.
Time in oven: 30 min
What do you need?
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 100ml milk
- 2tsp baking powder
- 125 grams oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sunfloweroil
- A hand full of blueberry (fresh is the best)
- Preheat the oven on 170 degrees
- Add all the ingredients, except for the blueberries, in a blender and blend until smooth. (not too long, because the muffins will lose bite)
- Gently add the blueberries to the dough.
- Fill the muffin molds with the dough.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for 30-35min. When the inside is dry, they are done! You can test this by sticking a wooden stick in one of the muffins.
Tip: The muffins are not really sweet. If you want them sweeter, just add sugar.